For many years, we’ve seen the powerful potential of organizations and communities. We know that when people focus on what they can achieve together, they can change the world.
- When collectives of people organize to carry out specific work together, they become a living organism teeming with energy, intelligence, personality, and potential.
- Each human organization has a unique culture, purpose, and destiny that it inherently functions to develop and contribute.
- When an organization recognizes and develops its natural advantage, it moves with less resistance, with increased efficiency, energy, and productivity.
- Moving without resistance and beyond survival mode, an organization can synergistically contribute its knowledge to other individuals and organizations.
- By overcoming resistance, the collective gains relevance within a larger context, and thinks beyond its own products and its own self-interest to fulfill a higher purpose.
- A high-performing collective can influence the capacity of other organizations it is in relationship with.
- An organization can influence the vibrancy of the larger environment in which it operates: a system of subset systems.
- At the systems level, individual organizations as well as the larger environment can increase potential, and everyone wins.